The types of Personal Information we may collect (directly from you or from third party sources) and our privacy practices depend on the nature of the relationship you have with Thelondoncentrist and the requirements of applicable law. Some of the ways that Thelondoncentrist may collect Personal Information include:
- You may provide Personal Information directly to Thelondoncentrist through interacting with the Services, participating in surveys, during events such as promotions or sweepstakes, and requesting services or information.
- As you navigate the Services, certain passive information may also be collected about your visit, including through cookies and similar technologies as described below.
It is our goal to collect only that information which is relevant for the purposes of Processing. Below are the ways we collect Personal Information and how we use it.
Types of Personal Information we collect
Thelondoncentrist collects Personal Information from its current, prospective, and former customers, members, users, visitors, guests, and staff (collectively “Individuals”):
- Information you provide directly to us. When you use the Services, contact us directly, or engage in certain activities, such as registering for an account with Thelondoncentrist, purchasing Thelondoncentrist products or Services from us, using our fitness equipment or participating in a studio class live or via our subscription services, we may ask you to provide some or all of the following types of information:
- Purchases. When you choose to purchase Thelondoncentrist products or Services from us including accessories, apparel or subscription services offered through any device, we may collect information from you including Personal Information, such as your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, age. We will also collect a username and password in connection with any account created via the Services.
- Public User Profiles. When you subscribe to Thelondoncentrist digital services, you will be given the opportunity to create a “User Profile”, and when you do so we may ask you to provide information about yourself such as a username, email address, age, location, birthday, phone number and image or avatar. Only your email address, name and phone number are required to set up a User Profile; the rest of the information that you may provide is optional.
Once your User Profile is created, anytime you log in our subscription service, we will collect additional information and add it to your User Profile, such as any other information that may be available from time to time.
You acknowledge that your User Profile information may be personal to you, and by creating an account and providing such information through the use of our Services, you allow others, including Thelondoncentrist, to identify you and therefore you may not be anonymous. Thelondoncentrist User Profiles are set to public by default, which means that other registered Thelondoncentrist users will also be able to view your User Profile, including your Thelondoncentrist name, and your location and age (if you have provided it), and those users can contact or follow you through the Services. You have the option to set your profile to “Private”, which means that only members who you approve as followers can see your profile and you can remove other users from your followers.
- Communications with Us. We may collect Personal Information from you such as your email address, phone number or mailing address, when you choose to request information about our Services, register to receive Thelondoncentrist communications over email or text messaging, participate in promotions, or loyalty programs that we may offer from time to time, request to receive member or technical support or otherwise communicate with us.
- Registration for Sweepstakes or Contests. Occasionally, Thelondoncentrist may run sweepstakes and contests. We ask those who enter sweepstakes or contests to provide contact information (e.g., a phone number or an email address). If you participate in a sweepstakes or contest, your contact information may be used to reach you about the sweepstakes or contest, and, to the extent permitted by law, for other promotional, marketing and business purposes. In compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction, as a participant you may have the opportunity to opt-out of any communications that are not related to awarding prizes.
- Automatic Data Collection. We may collect certain information automatically through our Services or other methods of web analysis, such as your IP address, cookie identifiers, mobile carrier, mobile advertising identifiers, MAC address, IMEI, Advertiser ID, and other device identifiers that are automatically assigned to your computer or device when you access the Internet, browser type and language, geo-location information, hardware type, operating system, display size, Internet service provider, pages that you visit before and after using the Services, the date and time of your visit, the amount of time you spend on each page, information about the links you click and pages you view within the Services, and other actions taken through use of the Services such as preferences. For more information on Automatic Data Collection, please see Section 3.3.
- Information Submitted Via Services. You agree that Thelondoncentrist is free to use the content of any communications submitted by you via the Services, including any ideas, inventions, concepts, techniques, or know-how disclosed as part of that content, for any purpose including developing, manufacturing and/or marketing goods or Services. Thelondoncentrist will not release your name or otherwise publicize the fact that you submitted materials or other information to us unless: (a) you grant us permission to do so; (b) we first send notice to you that the materials or other information you submit to a particular part of the Services will be published or otherwise used with your name on it; or (c) we are required to do so by law.
- Information from Other Sources. We may receive information about you from other sources, including through third party services and organizations, to supplement information provided by you. For example, if you access our Services through a third party application, such as the Apple App Store or Google Play App Store (together with any similar applications, “App Stores”) or social media sites such as Facebook, we may collect information about you from that third party application that you have made public via your privacy settings. Information we collect through App Stores or social media accounts may include your name, your social media site user identification number, your user name, location, gender, birth date, email, profile picture and your social media contacts. This supplemental information allows us to verify information that you have provided to Thelondoncentrist and to enhance our ability to provide you with information about our business, products and Services.
3.2 How Thelondoncentrist uses your information
We collect, store, use and process your Personal Information for various business goals, including:
- To Provide Products, Services or Information Requested. Thelondoncentrist may use information about you to fulfill requests for products, Services or information, including information about potential or future services, including to:
- Generally manage Individual information and accounts;
- Respond to questions, comments, and other requests;
- Provide access to certain areas, functionalities, and features of Thelondoncentrist’s Services;
- Assist with monitoring your performance, fitness and health related statistics and usage trends;
- Personalize exercise and activity goals for you based on your settings and your historical exercise or activity data;
- Provide services to you;
- Review and contact you to answer requests for member support or technical support; and
- Allow you to register for events.
- Administrative Purposes. Thelondoncentrist may use Personal Information about you for its administrative purposes, including to:
- Measure interest in Thelondoncentrist’s Services;
- Develop new products and Services;
- Ensure quality control;
- Verify Individual identity;
- Communicate about Individual accounts and activities on Thelondoncentrist’s Services and systems, and, in Thelondoncentrist’s discretion, changes to any Thelondoncentrist policy;
- Send emails or text messages to the email address or telephone number you provide to us to verify your account and for informational and operational purposes, such as account management, customer service, delivery updates, or system maintenance;
- Process payment(s) for products or services purchased;
- Process applications and transactions;
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
- Maintain and administer our Services; and
- Enforce our Terms.
- Marketing Thelondoncentrist Products and Services. Thelondoncentrist may use Personal Information to provide you with materials about offers, products and Services that may be of interest, including new content, products or services. Thelondoncentrist may provide you with these materials by phone, postal mail, fax, sms, texts in messengers (eg. WhatsApp or Telegram) or email, as permitted by applicable law. Such uses include:
- To tailor content, advertisements and offers;
- To notify you about offers, products and services that may be of interest to you or about which you have previously expressed an interest;
- To provide Services to you;
- For other purposes disclosed at the time that Individuals provide Personal Information; or
- Otherwise with your consent. You may contact us at any time to opt-out of the use of your Personal Information for marketing purposes, as further described in Section 6 below.
- Research and Development. Thelondoncentrist may use Personal Information to create non-identifiable information that we may use alone or in the aggregate with information obtained from other sources, in order to help us improve our existing products and Services or develop new products and Services. From time to time, Thelondoncentrist may perform research (online and offline) via surveys. We may engage third party service providers to conduct such surveys on our behalf. All survey responses are voluntary, and the information collected will be used for research and reporting purposes to help us better serve Individuals by learning more about their needs and the quality of the products and services we provide. The survey responses may be utilized to determine the effectiveness of our Services, various types of communications, advertising campaigns and/or promotional activities. If an Individual participates in a survey, the information given will be used along with that of other study participants. We may share anonymous Individual and aggregate data for research and analysis purposes.
- Direct Mail, Email, Messengers and Outbound Telemarketing. Individuals who provide us with Personal Information, or whose Personal Information we obtain from third parties, may, as permitted by law, receive periodic emails, newsletters, mailings, text messages or phone calls from us with information on Thelondoncentrist’s or our business partners’ products and services or upcoming special offers/events that we believe may be of interest. We offer the option to decline these communications at no cost to the Individual by following the instructions in Section 6 below.
- Anonymous and Aggregated Information Use. Thelondoncentrist may use Personal Information and other information about you to create anonymized and aggregated information, such as de-identified demographic information, de-identified location information, information about the computer or device from which you access Thelondoncentrist’s Services or other analyses we create. Anonymized and aggregated information is used for a variety of functions, including the measurement of visitors’ interest in and use of various portions or features of the Services. Anonymized or aggregated information is not Personal Information, and Thelondoncentrist may use such information in a number of ways, including research, internal analysis, analytics and any other legally permissible purposes. We may share this information within Thelondoncentrist and with third parties for our or their purposes in an anonymized or aggregated form that is designed to prevent anyone from identifying you.
- Sharing Content with Friends or Colleagues. Thelondoncentrist’s Services may offer various tools and functionalities. For example, Thelondoncentrist may allow you to provide information about your friends through our referral services, such as “Invite a Friend”. Our referral services may allow you to forward or share certain content with a friend or colleague, such as an email inviting your friend to use our Services. Email addresses that you provide for a friend or colleague will be used to send your friend or colleague the content or link you request, but will not be used by Thelondoncentrist for any other purpose.
- Other Uses. Thelondoncentrist may use Personal Information for which we have a legitimate interest, such as fraud protection or compliance with legal obligations, or any other purpose disclosed to you at the time you provide Personal Information or with your consent.
3.3 Cookies, Pixel Tags/Web Beacons, Analytics information, and interest-based advertising
- Cookies. Cookies are small text files placed in visitors’ computer browsers to store their preferences. Most browsers allow you to block and delete cookies. However, if you do that, the Site may not work properly.
- Pixel Tags/Web Beacons. A pixel tag (also known as a web beacon) is a piece of code embedded on the Site that collects information about users’ engagement on that web page. The use of a pixel allows us to record, for example, that a user has visited a particular web page or clicked on a particular advertisement.
- Analytics. We may also use Google Analytics, Google Analytics, Yandex Metrica to collect information regarding visitor behavior and visitor demographics on some of our Services and to develop website content. This analytics data is not tied to any Personal Information. For more information about Google Analytics, please visit policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites. You can opt-out of Google’s collection and Processing of data generated by your use of the Services by going to tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Our uses of such Technologies fall into the following general categories:
- Operationally Necessary. We may use Technologies that are necessary to the operation of our Site, Services, applications, and tools. This includes Technologies that allow you access to our Site, Services, applications, and tools; that are required to identify irregular site behavior, prevent fraudulent activity and improve security; or that allow you to make use of functions such as shopping carts, saved search or similar functions;
- Performance Related. We may use Technologies to assess the performance of our Site, applications, Services and tools, including as part of our analytic practices to help us understand how our visitors use our Site, determine if you have interacted with our messaging, determine whether you have viewed an item or link, or to improve our website content, applications, services or tools;
- Functionality Related. We may use Technologies that allow us to offer you enhanced functionality when accessing or using our Sites, Services, applications or tools. This may include identifying you when you sign into our Sites or keeping track of your specified preferences, interests or past items viewed so that we may enhance the presentation of content on our Sites;
- Advertising or Targeting Related. We may use first-party or third party cookies and web beacons to deliver content, including ads relevant to your interests, on our Sites or on third party sites. This includes using technologies to understand the usefulness to you of the advertisements and content that has been delivered to you, such as whether you have clicked on an advertisement.
If you would like to opt-out of the Technologies we employ on our Sites, Services, applications or tools, you may do so by blocking, deleting or disabling them as your browser or device permits. See Section 6.5 for additional opt-out options. Please note that blocking, deleting, or disabling these Technologies will affect the functionality of our Sites, Services, applications and tools, and may prevent you from being able to access certain features.
3.4 Third-party websites, Social Media Platforms, and Software Development Kits
The Service may contain links to other websites and other websites may reference or link to the Thelondoncentrist Site or other Services. These other domains and websites are not controlled by us, and Thelondoncentrist does not endorse or make any representations about third party websites or social media platforms. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of each and every website and application with which you interact. We do not endorse, screen or approve, and are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other websites or applications. Visiting other websites or applications is at your own risk.
Thelondoncentrist’s Services may include publicly accessible blogs, community forums, message boards, private messaging or video chat features. The Services may also contain links and interactive features with various social media or music platforms (e.g., widgets). If you already use these platforms, their cookies may be set on your device when using the Services. You should be aware that Personal Information that you voluntarily include and transmit online in a publicly accessible blog, video chat session, social media platform or otherwise online, or that you share in an open forum, may be viewed and used by others without any restrictions. We are unable to control such uses of your information when you interact with a third party platform, and by using such services you assume the risk that the Personal Information provided by you may be viewed and used by third parties for any number of purposes.
Third-party payment processing
When you make purchases through the Services, we Process your payments through a Third-Party payment processor. In these instances, the third party application may collect certain Financial Information from you to Process a payment on behalf of Thelondoncentrist, including your name, email address, address and other billing information in which case the use and storage of your Financial Information is governed by the third party app’s terms, conditions and privacy policies. For more information on our use of Third-Party payment processors and financing partners, including the name(s) of the entities that we partner with, please email [email protected] .